The3Eds the Anime (remake)

Role-playing, quizzes and user-created contests. Start one and join in with another.

Re: The3Eds the Anime (remake)

Postby Muji on Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:48 am

Episode 9, Season 2
Bombs and Xats

A bomb explodes in the subway, damaging one of the two trains that Club Ed had.
Bunji asks for a expadtion to betaken to defeat Dubble D.

(Should We make the first Movie of the3eds Anime? If so, lets decide how many parts should it have.
One (Then It would have to be made by one person, AND it would have to LONG!)
Four parts
8 parts)
Rolfyboy14 wrote:Onward, as we must make our expidition far greater than Lewis and Clark's!

Stryker Colteone wrote:The attempt at reviving to squeeze out as much as they can like CoD only that this time it didn't get off the ground and crashed and burned like the Hindenburg but instead of in the sky it's in the forums

Click here to feed me a Star Fruit!
Get your own at Flyffables!

NEW MEMBERS! If you are new, then you may want to read this first viewtopic.php?f=3&t=22279
My family
Youngster Joey: Son
DivineSheep: Ex?
Optimus Crime: Pet Toaster
DP: Lady Friend
Colton: Daddy
Sapphire: Mommy
More over here: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=31610

Muji
Contributor

Blog: View Blog (17)
My Rank: ...
Favourite Character: ...

Postby Lord of Sushi on Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:43 pm

Wow, I can't believe my idea actually got this far on the site.
Lord of Sushi
Fox

Blog: View Blog (13)

Postby timaeusTestified on Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:08 pm

Season 2, Episode 10
Revenge

Sapphire tells the group to stay where they are as she runs off. Soon enough, she comes to a gate, which happens to be a secret way into Dubbel D's mansion. Sapphire quickly looks around and enters.

Meanwhile, Latias went back to Dubbel D's mansion. After telling Dubbel D what happened at Club Ed, Sapphire breaks the wall down and attacks Dubbel D. Before she could summon her banhammer, Latias snuck up behind her and knocked her out. Dubbel D tells Latias to dispose of her, and he drags Sapphire away..
YOUR FATE IS IN THE CARDS
got all the time in the world
~super highschool level Dave Strider fangirl~

Sylph of Time
Land of Magic and Clocktowers

♈ ♉ ♊ ♋ ♌ ♍ ♎ ♐ ♑ ♒ ♓
timaeusTestified
Contributor

Blog: View Blog (11)
My Rank: Saber
Favourite Character: Ed

Postby Diamondized Plank on Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:13 pm

Compent, I'm afraid your posts aren't making any sense.
By the power of my Stand!
Diamondized Plank
Floatzel Fanboy

Blog: View Blog (16)
My Rank: Galloping Sausage
Favourite Character: Floatzel

Postby Muji on Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:14 pm

Diamondized Plank wrote:Compent, I'm afraid your posts aren't making any sense.

And the episodes 10-12 should be removed?
Rolfyboy14 wrote:Onward, as we must make our expidition far greater than Lewis and Clark's!

Stryker Colteone wrote:The attempt at reviving to squeeze out as much as they can like CoD only that this time it didn't get off the ground and crashed and burned like the Hindenburg but instead of in the sky it's in the forums

NEW MEMBERS! If you are new, then you may want to read this first viewtopic.php?f=3&t=22279
My family

Muji
Contributor

Postby Diamondized Plank on Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:15 pm

Wise idea, Muji.
Diamondized Plank
Floatzel Fanboy

Postby Heavy Weapons Guy on Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:16 pm

Season 2, Episode 11
Sweet Prince

Heavy, in the meantime, found his way to the "chat area" of the Tri-Edward. Here, he finds Cormezz and begins to fight him. However, he soon discovers that Cormezz wasn't as involved with the plan as he had previously believed, and that none of the planning were of him, but of another individual...

also dangan ronpa
Heavy Weapons Guy
Trendsetter

Blog: View Blog (6)
My Rank: Heavy Weapons Guy
Favourite Character: Heavy Weapons Guy

Postby Diamondized Plank on Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:26 pm

(Guys, relist the episode numbers, Compent's posts were removed)
Season 2, Episode 12 (Lost count)
Backstabbed
------------------------------
Investigating the wreckage of Club Ed to see if there was any evidence, DP was found flashing back to any moment of friendsip with Latias...all he could do is clench his fist. Meanwhile, Dubbel D is creating an invention that should reanimate the Banned souls back into the bodies they once had.
Last edited by Diamondized Plank on Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Diamondized Plank
Floatzel Fanboy

Postby Muji on Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:27 pm

Episode 11.5
The joining.

DP, Muji, Black Behemoth, Megaman, And any other members that want to join (Like Brenman, Sapp and heavy when they come back.).

(So, um, did anyone see what I posted? For the movie thing? And Dp, its Episode 12 for you.)

My family

Muji
Contributor

Postby Diamondized Plank on Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:31 pm

Edited. And it seems like a good idea.
Diamondized Plank
Floatzel Fanboy

Postby timaeusTestified on Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:43 pm

Episode 13, Season 2
The Great Escape

Sapphie wakes up to find all her mod powers drained. Latias laughs behind her, along with a shadow like clone of her. However, Sapphire still has a weapon: a gun like weapon that shoots paralyzing shots *like Samus' in SSE*. She somehow manages to escape from Latias and the clone, but she has to warn the others while fighting through Dubbel D's mansion without her mod powers.

(I wanna join the movie thing 8D)
YOUR FATE IS IN THE CARDS
got all the time in the world
~super highschool level Dave Strider fangirl~

Sylph of Time
Land of Magic and Clocktowers

♈ ♉ ♊ ♋ ♌ ♍ ♎ ♐ ♑ ♒ ♓
timaeusTestified
Contributor

Blog: View Blog (11)
My Rank: Saber
Favourite Character: Ed

Postby Muji on Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:46 pm

OK Than, how many parts?

My family

Muji
Contributor

Postby Bleach Behemoth on Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:13 pm

Episode 15, Season 2
Battle of the Behemoths: Black Behemoth V.S. Groudon

In the middle of Compent's fight with Dubbel D, Dubbel D summons the ancient continent Pokemon, Groudon. The beast laughs at Compent's attacks, and almost kills Compent with an earthquake. However, DP and his two Floatzels come in, and only do little damage on the Groudon before they are knocked out. Then, storming into the house comes Black Behemoth, ready to destroy the Groudon for breaking the "Binds of a Behemoth", a set of written laws that all Behemoths must obey.

After many, many earthquakes, flamethrowers, dark pulses and hyper beams later, Black Behemoth emerges victorious, and publicly executes Groudon for his crimes. However, it turns out that Dubbel D has escaped, and was planning on Black Behemoth to come in and battle her Groudon so she could get away safely. In frustration, Black Behemoth bashes his head on a big tree for his stupidity, while Muji comes in with some more terrible news...
Bleach Behemoth
Contributor

My Rank: Gurren Lagann
Favourite Character: Eddy and Kevin

Postby compent on Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:23 pm

Black Behemoth wrote:
Episode 15, Season 2
Battle of the Behemoths: Black Behemoth V.S. Groudon

In the middle of Compent's fight with Dubbel D, Dubbel D summons the ancient continent Pokemon, Groudon. The beast laughs at Compent's attacks, and almost kills Compent with an earthquake. However, DP and his two Floatzels come in, and only do little damage on the Groudon before they are knocked out. Then, storming into the house comes Black Behemoth, ready to destroy the Groudon for breaking the "Binds of a Behemoth", a set of written laws that all Behemoths must obey.

After many, many earthquakes, flamethrowers, dark pulses and hyper beams later, Black Behemoth emerges victorious, and publicly executes Groudon for his crimes. However, it turns out that Dubbel D has escaped, and was planning on Black Behemoth to come in and battle her Groudon so she could get away safely. In frustration, Black Behemoth bashes his head on a big tree for his stupidity, while Muji comes in with some more terrible news...

(srsly!? again with my post deleted!)

Episode 16, Season 2
i need more power

after his defeat compent sneaked away and went to the temple of shadows there he started to absorb the evil energy he then became even strounger than a groundon. Compent needed more dark energy he abosrbed even more...soon he became strounger then black behemoth.

Later Compent went to a town thats been slaved by dubbel d for a year compent unsheaths his sword and starts fighting a battle he could not win. 1 hole hour later all of Dubbel Ds miniouns were killed by compent he then saves the pepole but he first saved the kids.

The citezens were very happy they started to repair there homes and eat then one person made a staute of compent and putted it in the middle of the town. compent then left but dubbel d saw all of this she was anouyed but she left.

UPTATED

by scorpion

compent
Really and Truly Perma-banned

Mood: Cool
Blog: View Blog (2)
My Rank: magnussen
Favourite Character: crazydog

Postby Muji on Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:07 pm

(Going to ignore Compents post becuse hes getting TOO powerful. I mean, the staff had a hard time getting rid of the minions)
Movie one, Part one
Mission Dubble D.

Muji tell Behemoth that the only safe part of Tri-Edwards, has been taken over by Dubble D. Muji also tells him that the only way to reverse this is to go on the expadtion, which Bunji asked people to go on. They both go to an abandoned building, where they meet Megaman, DP, Brenman, and Heavy And
Cormezz. Heavy points out that Sapp has been missing, so they need to get her. They find Sapp, but she seems weird, like she is a shadow clone or something. They go deep into the city, where they find banned members walking around.

My family

Muji
Contributor